Rules (for bloggers)
1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them that you’ve tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about ‘you are tagged if you are reading this.’ blah blah blah, you legitimately have to tag 11 people!
11 random things about me? I’ve already done something kind of like this, so if you want random facts, here you go.
I’m taking a few of Katie’s questions and a few of Erika’s questions to answer!
1. What is your favorite movie?
I love West Side Story, Pretty in Pink, and Breathless. I’m a sucker for musicals (Jesus Christ Superstar is another good one!
2. What is your biggest pet peeve?
I could write a whole book about my pet peeves, but people that lack self-awareness just kill me (that includes people that drive slowly and walk slowly!)
3. What is your favorite indulgent food that you would eat everyday if nutritional facts didn’t matter?
A pan of rich, gooey brownies topped with a gallon of coffee ice cream and toffee bits. Can you tell I’ve thought about this before?
4. What aisle of the supermarket do you spend the most time in?
Dairy (for the yogurt) or freezer (for the ice cream.) There are so many choices!
5. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what would it be?
17 for sure. I miss being 17 more than anything- I had pretty much zero responsibility and I was finally starting to mature.
6. If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do?
I would sneak on a plane and fly somewhere that I could never afford to fly otherwise and upon landing, steal a bunch of money for my return ticket. Joking about the stealing part. Kind of.
7. If your house went up in flames and you had time to take with you only 1 possession before evacuating, what would that possession be?
I feel like I’m jinxing myself by answering this! Assuming my family and bird do not count as my possessions, I would my parents’ computer because it has a lot of our old pictures and home videos on it. If I were to be pragmatic, I would take my mini filing cabinet full of all my important documents!
(I just wanted an excuse to put a picture of my bird in here.)
8. If you were to participate in a food eating contest, which food would it be?
I would be lying if I said I haven’t fantasized about this before… now that I’ve eaten an 18 inch pancake and killed my love for anything that even looks like a pancake, I’m positive I would be awesome at either a pie-eating contest or an ice-cream eating contest. If anyone knows of these contests going on… hit a sister up. I have zest, enthusiasm, and the stomach capacity of a professional eater.
9. What do you spend most of your money on?
School, gas, car, groceries. I also used to have a slight obsession with buying aprons on eBay…
10. What is your favorite smell?
Butter and sugar melting together, brownies baking, or fresh laundry.
11. If you could witness any event, past, present, or future, what would it be?
Just one?! So tough! Either Lincoln delivering the Emancipation Proclamation, MLK delivering his “I Have a Dream” speech, or the Constitutional Convention… but probably Neil Armstrong walking on the moon because that would mean I would actually get to be on the moon!
Eleven People I Tag
- Amy (my cousin!)
- Kat at Tenaciously Yours
- Jessica at Almost Over Now
- Errign at Errign’s Adventures
- Eleanor at Eating Like a Horse
- Melie at G(r)eek Melie
- Rachel at Tea and Chocolate
- Hannah at Wayfaring Chocolate
- Christin at Purple Bird Blog
- Molly at Hungry Hungry Runner
- Rachel at Eat, Learn, Discover
Eleven Questions for the People I Tagged
- What is your favorite book?
- If you could meet one historical figure, who would it be?
- What is (or was) your favorite subject in school?
- Have you ever thought about what you want your future kids’ names to be if you have children?
- If you could live in one city for the rest of your life, what city would you pick?
- If you had the ability and time to learn one language, what would it be?
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
- What’s your favorite genre of music and why?
- Would you rather be able to fly or freeze time? (I ask because I have literally gotten stressed out when I internally debate this)
- What’s something weird about you that no one would ever know just by looking at you?
- What’s your favorite season?
Your turn- answer any one (or all!) of the questions! I LOVE reading other people’s answers!